What is Dysport?
Dysport (aka abobotulinumtoxinA) is an injectable neuromodulator that smooths lines and wrinkles for up to four months. It’s FDA-approved to treat moderate to severe frown lines, also called glabellar lines or “11s,” between the eyebrows.
It’s also used off-label to correct other expression lines, like crow’s-feet and forehead creases.
Beyond smoothing existing wrinkles, the treatment can also be used preventively, to minimize muscle movement and stave off future wrinkles and forehead lines. *
Is Dysport right for me?
Do you have crow’s feet, forehead lines or an angry, resting facial expression? If you answered yes to any of those concerns, then this quick, safe and non-surgical procedure may be right for you!
Dysport benefits include:
· Injections are quick (10 to 20 minutes) and have practically no downtime, so they’re easy to fit into your workday.
· For select people, Dysport may kick in faster than other injectable neurotoxins.
· Dysport may create a more natural look than other neuromodulators.
· “Many people report that it lasts longer than other neuromodulators," says the recent studies by Galderma show that Dysport may last up to five months. *
What to expect during treatment
Your doctor will cleanse the treatment area and offer to apply a numbing cream (though most people find they don’t need it).
Then your provider will use a tiny needle to inject small amounts of Dysport into the muscles just beneath your skin, to relax them.
You’ll probably feel pinching but not pain during the injections. Your doctor may ask you to smile, frown, raise your eyebrows, crinkle your nose, or make other expressions to help identify the exact spots that need addressing. The entire treatment should take 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how many areas you’re having injected.
How long will my Dysport last?
Results may be noticeable within 24 to 48 hours after treatment, with the maximum effects apparent at 2 weeks with results lasting up to 4 months.* Larger doses may produce a longer duration.*
* Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Available now until June 30th!
Call (403) 879-1257 for more info.