What is Restylane?
The Restylane product line of injectable fillers temporarily adds volume to plump lips, lift cheeks, smooth wrinkles, fill in scars and under-eye hollows, and rejuvenate aging hands. All Restylane fillers are made of hyaluronic acid (HA), a substance found naturally in the skin that attracts and holds water to help keep skin plump and hydrated. *
Is Restylane right for me?
Do you have areas that need volue? If you answered yes to any of those concerns, then this quick, safe and non-surgical procedure may be right for you!
Restylane benefits include:
· This quick treatment creates instant results, with little to no downtime.
· HA fillers like Restylane are temporary, with results typically lasting 6–12 months, depending on the type used and how your body metabolizes the filler. This makes them a good choice for patients who don’t want to commit to a longer-lasting change.
· Restylane fillers are infused with the anesthetic lidocaine to minimize pain during and after treatment.
· Research suggests that Restylane injections may stimulate your body’s own collagen production.
· If you’re unhappy with your results or your provider accidentally injects into a blood vessel (a rare complication that can lead to tissue death if it goes untreated), an enzyme known as hyaluronidase can partially or completely dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers within 24 hours. Restylane is among the easiest of HA fillers to dissolve.
· Because hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the body, there’s little chance of an allergic reaction.
· A study in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (February 2020) discovered that HA fillers help reduce muscle strain that causes wrinkles, therefore improving the appearance of fine lines in the long run.
Restylane delivers our patients predictable, subtle results, so you look like you.*
What to expect during treatment
Restylane injections are an in-office procedure that should take less than an hour. Your treatment will begin with a consultation with your doctor, where you’ll discuss your concerns and goals. Even if you’re there to treat a specific concern, be open to your provider’s suggestions about which changes will make the most impact. Your doctor will then recommend the best type of Restylane (or combination of dermal fillers) for your concerns. *
What are the types of Restylane?
Each type of Restylane filler is formulated to have a specific texture, density, and injection depth, so it works best for certain areas and purposes.
· Restylane’s classic formula fills wrinkles and plumps lips. It’s also one of the most popular fillers for the tear trough region or the under-eye hollows.,
· Restylane Silk, the finest form, adds subtle volume for lip enhancement, smooths fine lines around your mouth, and fills under-eye hollows.
· Restylane Refyne is a flexible filler that’s ideal for areas of movement. For example, it can help soften nasolabial folds (also called laugh lines) and marionette lines, the creases that run from the corners of your mouth to your chin. It’s also a popular choice for under-eye hollows.
· Restylane Defyne fills severe, deep wrinkles and folds, such as laugh lines and marionette lines. Like Refyne, it’s a flexible filler meant for areas of high movement.
· Restylane Lyft (formerly called Perlane) is a robust filler that adds volume to cheeks and hands. Lyft, like the other Restylane fillers, contains lidocaine to numb the area and reduce discomfort.
· Restylane Kysse was recently approved by the FDA for augmenting lips and treating upper perioral rhytids, the lip wrinkles sometimes called smoker’s lines. While Restylane Silk lasts about six months in the lips, Kysse has been shown to last up to a year. Like Lyft, it contains lidocaine.
How long will my Restylane last?
Restylane results should last anywhere from 6–12 months before your body metabolizes the filler enough that you’ll need another injection (a “top-off,” in injectables lingo). How long your results last will depend on the product, treatment area, and how your body responds. *
* Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
Available now until June 30th!
Call (403) 879-1257 for more info.